« All Events
75% off all our energy consumed daily is to make 4 digestive enzymes alone! The other 25% is used to heal the body.
Why is this so? We need energy to break down the food we eat to get vital minerals, vitamins and other nutrient our bodies to survive and support healthy immunity.
REGISTER NOW: Call Age Management at 303.730.2229
How hard do you want to make that on the body? Your diet is the only factor you have complete control over. You decide what goes in your mouth. Are you Living to Eat! Or Eating to Live?
Are you allowing all the little workers in your gut to find what they are looking for easily or are you making them dumpster dive for the food?
Here we will dive deep into what to eat and why. We will also discuss how to determine what foods are helping you and hurting you and what to do about it!